Don Tony & Kevin Castle Show TONIGHT 10/13 @ 11:15PM: WWE, TNA, ECW Talk, Your Calls
For those who listen to our shows over the phone, if the Erchive system is down, call our alternate number (631)964-6630. That number will always be up to date, and you can hear our most recent episode.
Take note of our NEW CHAT ROOM. I launched one over the weekend that is by registered users only, to stop the spamming issues of a select few. Go check it out!
The chat room also has a media player so you can listen to the show and chat all on the same page!
Want to email us a question or comment for the show? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss it during the show.
TO CALL INTO THE SHOW LIVE:
Call Toll Free 877-DON-NKEV (877-366-6538) or 877-TMR-1001.
AND YOU CAN CALL-IN THRU SKYPE!
OUR SKYPE ID IS: WRESTLING-NEWS.COM) ***
We start live Monday nights at 11:15PM EST!
If you want to listen LIVE between 11:15PM and 1:30AM EST:
CLICK THE ICON BELOW TO HEAR OUR SHOW IN YOUR PREFERRED PLAYER:
(Windows Media, Winamp, Real Player, Itunes)
And, even if you cannot listen live tonight, we archive all our shows online. So you will be able to listen and/or download them at your leisure.
Here are the audio download links from the last installment of our webcast (10/6/08).
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ONLINE VIA STREAMING AUDIO
RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE to download the 10/6 webcast to your computer.
CLICK HERE FOR RSS FEED
CLICK HERE FOR ITUNES LINK
10/6/2008 EPISODE SYNOPSIS:
- With the Stock Market and the US Economy going into the shi**er, this is the perfect time for WWE to create a storyline where JBL goes broke and loses everything..
- WWE stupidity. HBK chair bashing Lance Cade cause he 'sees' Y2J in the ring. Yet an hour earlier, the HBK vs Y2J was ended so Chris Jericho could feud with Batista..
- Controversy coming next week about the Jake 'The Snake' Roberts 'drugged' incident? Claims that Jake Roberts' representative may be 'pushing' more than Jake's career..
- Lots of great TNA advice in this episode. Besides Don Tony insisting to TNA for over a year to create a secondary title, the aura of new talent and innovative moves needs to return. Not hokey gimmick matches, and existing WWE released talent..
- Putting past issues aside, our heartfelt condolences to Matt Stryker and his family over the loss of his father..
- Undertaker is tougher than a Fast Food Steak..
- Could Buster Douglas err Kimbo Slice make it in wrestling despite his age?..
- Looks like Goldust is back in WWE. Could he make an impact similar to Mr Perfect (RIP)'s Royal Rumble return a few years back?..
- Don Tony gives two additional examples why Barack Obama is thr wrong choice for President at this time..
- Don Tony & Kev explain additional views on John McCain and Obama..
- Linda Hogan Bollea caught speeding in Florida. Believe it or not, Don Tony actually defends her in this incident..
- From Webster to Punky Brewster. Homeboys in Outer Space to The Mullets to Joanie Loves Chachi.. Lots of discussion and your choices of the worst TV Sitcoms of all time..
- Kevin Castle offers great points how John Cena comes off as disingenuous quite often. However Batista many times looks like he's really enjoying himself and is genuine in his actions outside of the ring. Don't be surprised to hear Batista and his charisma making it in Hollywood..
- Great story as to why most wrestlers do not accept food gifts from fans at autograph signings and conventions..
- Bret Hitman Hart starts his book tour. And sad to say, he seems to be aging quite rapidly for someone who just broke 50..
- Candice Michelle abusing Botox?..
- KC addresses listeners and simple etiquette towards feedback on the show..
- Don Tony and the Boom Box in Italy story from 1985..
- Jason Powell and nerdy wrestling websites once again laughed at over the Jeff Hardy airline story..
- WWE stupidity about the Rey Mysterio vs Kane Feud. Two incidents that show why this angle needs to end right now..
- Although Don Tony has defended Phil Muschnick in the past, his recent bashing of WWE, Vince McMahon and the Gillette commercial is ridiculous..
- Don Tony and Kevin Castle hate to fly..
- Is there some real hatred towards Frank and his brother Ken Shamrock?..
- Don Tony is looking forward to Steve Mongo McMichael being a guest referee at TNA Bound For Glory PPV. And for those curious, we answer why he's doing the Monsters Ball match..
- Could Kelly Kelly be a future Playboy Playmate? Would she do it? One WWE Diva wants to see it..
- Jeremy Borash with some very stupid comments putting TNA's lack of growth and WWE's ratings drop in the same sentence..
- Plus your emails, messages, calls, and so much more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOUR 2 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by Anthony 'The Promise' Thomas
AND DONT FORGET, NOW YOU CAN LISTEN TO OUR RECORDED WEBCASTS OVER THE TELEPHONE!
You're at work. School. Your mother in laws' house. Maybe you're driving long distance. You're bored out of your fu**ing mind. No computer, no IPOD, just a phone.
Attention WWE, TNA, ECW, & Indy Wrestling Fans! I received several emails about this and we aim to please.
Now you can listen to our webcasts over a regular telephone! And the call is free! (Long Distance charges could apply).
All you have to do is (646) 401-0999 and enter the following ID:24051.
Press * (star) while listening for instructions. The call is 100% free. You can pause, ff, rw, even hangup and when you call back, it picks up the show where you left off.
If you know someone who doesn't have internet access, but always wanted to catch our show, send them the info!
Remember you can always listen to us LIVE online Monday nights @ 11:15PM EST right here at Wrestling-News.com. And, you can always call into our show and talk to us live during the broadcast! (877-DON-NKEV (877-366-6538) or 877-TMR-1001.)
Thank you to everyone who enjoyed the discussion. Check out why our webcast receives now over 30,000 downloads weekly!
Amongst all WWE, TNA, ECW, & Pro Wrestling webcasts, The Minority Report is now consistantly ranked in the Top 3!